Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46

Thread: Just came from a toy & DVD run....

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I HAD the cash for it, but...
    smokes, beer, and that Acroyear...
    well, you know how it goes.
    but I have another refund cheque coming, and I'll be getting that 5-pk with it.
    or next payday, whichever happens first.

    probably payday.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey, you looking for any OLD loose Joe figs?
    I got a shitload from dedguy, and there's a bunch that I don't care much aboot...
    can't guarrantee proper accessories though....

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Most likely! Can you take a pic of all of them?

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    one pic each?
    could take a while...

    dunno if this will help...

    b28f6e77

    the paint-marked ones are the ones I'm keeping...

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOPS!!!
    alll the ninjas in the bottom row are keepers.
    didn't realize I missed a couple. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Holy smokes! Ok, let me take a look at it.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    also missed a B.A.T., and the CORPS turban guy...

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also have an old (not 1st ) Destro, all he needs is a bath and an o-ring...

    if you want close-ups, just circle the figs.
    in a very diff colour please. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just noticed you tagged one of the black BATS figs...
    I wasn't gonna offer him up, but I have 3, and yer cute, so... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    LOL, that's no problem man. You should definitely keep him if you want him.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •